bagga in a sentence
- The two men met when Bagga lived briefly in Southern California.
- Assistant Director Maj . Gen . R . K . Bagga.
- It's a situation Sadrudin and Bagga want to make better.
- Lars Gardell, 29, of Sweden, spokesman Dalgeet Bagga said.
- The men told observers they were testing radio equipment, Bagga said.
- It starred Arjun and Simran Bagga in the lead roles.
- There is also a significant population of Bagga Punjabis in North America.
- Bagga won't totally divorce himself from Georgia.
- Dan Jesper Hald, 29, of Denmark was injured, Bagga said.
- Daljeet Bagga, the spokesman for the observers said.
- Harkirat Singh Bagga currently resides in Punjab, India.
- His father, Brigadier S R Bagga, was an active racquet sportsman.
- During this time, Siva encounters Kaasi on road, thus infuriating Bagga.
- Bagga told The Associated Press by the telephone.
- He was driving a small gray car with Kuwaiti license plates, Bagga said.
- UNIKOM reported the incident to the liaison officer with Kuwaiti authorities, Bagga said.
- Bagga, along with Siva's superior, plans to kill the brothers.
- In the end, Siva kills Bagga and vacates the place along with Karthik.
- Soundtrack of serial was composed by Sahir Ali Bagga and produced by Khawar Azhar.
- The previously little-known Bagga rose to instant fame, after his victory.
How can I put and write and define bagga in a sentence
and how is the word bagga used in a sentence and examples? 用bagga造句
, bagga meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.