bagful in a sentence
- Santa brought only a single gift, instead of a bagful.
- Others brought doughnuts or homemade cookies, even bagfuls of hamburgers.
- Somehow the family gathered up a bagful of mismatched clubs.
- The next day a bagful of money reached the Inspector.
- You can buy a bagful of dreams with that.
- This season, the Cornhuskers again came up with a bagful of goodies.
- She owns nine wigs and totes a bagful of makeup and bobby pins.
- Jim comes home with a bagful of money and presents for his family.
- Then a friend gave me a small bagful as a gift from his travels.
- And Williams wouldn't have missed it for a bagful of magic beans.
- A bagful of " pasalubongs ."
- A taste is free, and a small bagful isn't much dearer.
- Some of the children took only one piece of candy when a bagful was offered.
- The other is that a bagful of my retirement savings is riding on that bandwagon.
- "You don't want a bagful of lettuces that are all flat.
- Massino has candy ready by the bagful.
- Red Beans'n Rice by the bagful
- You write that and I'll make a bagful of money in the rematch.
- I even brought a huge tin of her favourite crackers and a bagful of cereals.
- Residents are capturing them by the bagful.
How can I put and write and define bagful in a sentence
and how is the word bagful used in a sentence and examples? 用bagful造句
, bagful meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.