bagel in a sentence
- Nosh a Bagel : 6.2 ounces, 472 calories.
- At my side is a cup of tea and a bagel.
- Already growing, the bagel craze will finally sweep mainstream America.
- Phone calls to champion snail darters on bagels with cream cheese.
- Maybe he was eating a bagel or a tuna fish sandwich.
- The stetl never saw a cranberry-and-orange bagel.
- Boren continues to hold 870, 000 shares of Manhattan Bagel.
- Chynoweth will open his second bagel shop in Calgary in March.
- Sometimes I eat bagels and yogurt but soon tire of them.
- I like a bagel that has a flavor you can distinguish.
- Pros : Bagel eaters often try others but return to Western.
- After a run, it's a bagel and jelly.
- Breakfast is a bagel or muffin with a banana or juice.
- The profit potential for bagels cannot be estimated, he said.
- Bagel sales are almost as frothy as the IPO market itself.
- The stores are called I & Joy Manhattan Bagel.
- She always had bagels and coffee for us in the morning.
- The trouble must be in either our bagels or barbecue sauce.
- We are looking for anywhere where people are bagel-deprived,
- So Kazak heavily advertised and gave away bagels to convert consumers.
How can I put and write and define bagel in a sentence
and how is the word bagel used in a sentence and examples? 用bagel造句
, bagel meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.