bagas in a sentence
- The four players were Taufik Hallay, Susanto Megaranto, Evie Lindiawati and Bagas Prama Ananta.
- The group is currently composed of Jose Christian, Ajil Ditto and Bagas Dwi Rizqi Hidayat.
- Nita Hahadi is looking to the future for her 9-year-old son, Bagas.
- Bagas has a shorter-term view . " I want to win ! " he says . " A win would feel good ."
- From these events Bagas Degol emerged, the name in the Cornish language meaning literally ` Feast Day Band ` in recognition of their first performances.
- From Penwith in the far west of Cornwall, Bagas Degol is part of the Cornish music scene, playing music for community celebration, ritual and dance.
- "Illegal logging is a transborder issue, " said Bagas Hapsoro, a senior Foreign Ministry official . " We need bilateral and multilateral agreements and to combat it ."
- Bagas Degol continue to source much of their repertoire from Cornwall, but also draw on folk and dance traditions from across Europe, combining bagpipes, clarinet, tabor drum and percussion.
- He also officially bade farewell to four young players, Taufik Hallay, Susanto Megaranto, Evie Lindiawati and Bagas Prama Ananta, who are taking part in the world junior championships in Cannes, France, from Dec . 8 to Dec . 18.
- At the height of the EDSA People Power revolution, Corazon C . Aquino toppled President Ferdinand E . Marcos and subsequently, Mr . Luis was replaced by Erlito Bagas who was appointed as Officer-In-Charge ( OIC ) in the Office of the Mayor.
- In addition to great talent in acting Yuki also been demonstrated at the potential in the field of singing when she performed a duet with the song My Heart OST Irshadi Bagas in My Heart by Request show on SCTV . And Yuki back in 2010 starred in the film, entitled " Arti Sahabat ".
- The library is home to the first edition of Belarmin-Lopez s " Doctrina Cristiana " ( Manila 1620 ) translated into Ilocano ( Libro a naisuratan amin ti bagas ), Pedro Chirino s " Relacion de las Islas Filipinas ", as well as key editions of Antonio de Morga s " Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas " ( Jose Rizal s 1890 edition, Blair and Robertson s 1904 edition, and W . E . Retana s 1909 edition ).
- They speak Urdu and Kathiawari Hindi The Patni Jamat is now made up of a number of clans, the main ones being the VARIN, Sassa, Mughal, Chauhan, Panja, Karvat, Kapadiya, Bhoda, Nakhwa, Khokhar, Sumra, Mevati, Chachya, Bagji, Agwan, khathaai, Diwan, Bandhani, Khan, Bekar Pirosh, Batli, Bharari, Chaga, Virbhar, Thoiry Wala, Bagas, Chawda, Kothari, Khanjamal, Mirza, Kuresi, Karwat, Sherpakka, Chinai, Jangsai, Pyarji, Alvi, Sayanji, Kakasiya, Parmar, Jamadar, Babi, Kutub, Khamma, Malek, Gadai, adhi etc . All these clans are of equal status and they marry each other, They are an indigenous community although they do marriages in the larger Sunni Muslim community.
How can I put and write and define bagas in a sentence
and how is the word bagas used in a sentence and examples? 用bagas造句
, bagas meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.