bafi in a sentence
- "I've had some great eaters in Casa di Bafi, " he once said.
- The municipal unit Markopoulo Oropou consists of the town Markopoulo and the villages Neo Livyssi, Agia Varvara and Bafi.
- In May 2005, Blood was posthumously awarded the Outstanding Services Award by the Bangladeshi-American Foundation, Inc . ( BAFI ) at the First Bangladeshi-American Convention.
- In two years, the Super Bowl will return to San Diego, but dinner there hasn't been the same since George Pernicano's Casa di Bafi closed nearly 20 years ago.
- The museum opened in March 16, 2012, although a pre-launch reception was held a year earlier on December 15 where Vice President Jejomar Binay delivered a speech in behalf of President Benigno Aquino III . The facility was developed by the Bonifacio Arts Foundation Inc ( BAFI ).
- The "'Bafi Refuge "'( also spelt Mpafi ) belongs to the Greek Mountaineering Club, E . O . S . Athens founded in 1928 in the Mount Parnitha National Park, at an altitude of 1160m, roughly 2.5 km from Mont Parness, inside the national park . ?n April 1937 the refuge's foundation stone was laid.
How can I put and write and define bafi in a sentence
and how is the word bafi used in a sentence and examples? 用bafi造句
, bafi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.