baffy in a sentence
- On the first hole, a par 3, the wind was coming from the left . Vardon floated a baffy in there about 10 feet from the cup.
- "' Arthur Forman Balfour Paul "'( 7 August 1875 3 June 1938 ) ( affectionately known as " Baffy " Paul ) was a Scottish architect operating largely in the early 20th century.
- Next to the blue door with the small white-on-black sign " Tom Morris Ltd . registered office " is a life-size wood cutout of Old Tom himself : tweed cap, bushy beard, green suit, holding a baffy.
- The game has a voice cast featuring Michael J . Nelson as Tommynaut, Rob Paulsen as Beak-Beak and the PresidANTs, Jon Heder as evil Vognaut, Veronica Belmont as Mother, Bob Baffy as Father, Charlotte Schofield as P, Yumi Iwama, Jeff Minnerly, Bob Doll as the Octovators, and Ed Schofield ( credited as Eddie Fantastic ) as Numnaut.
- These are some of the old names, as explained in Tim Considine's " The Language of Sport " : driving cleek ( redesignated No . 1 iron ); midiron ( 2 iron ); brassie ( 2 wood ); approach cleek or mid-mashie ( 3 iron ); spoon ( 3 wood; originally all lofted clubs were known as spoons ); mashie or approach cleek ( 4 iron ); cleek ( 4 wood ); mashie ( 5 iron ); baffy or baffing spoon ( 5 wood ); spade mashie ( 6 iron ); mashie niblick ( 7 iron ); lofter, lofting iron, pitching niblick ( 8 iron ); and niblick ( 9 iron ).
- It's difficult to see baffy in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define baffy in a sentence
and how is the word baffy used in a sentence and examples? 用baffy造句
, baffy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.