bafflegab in a sentence
- Bafflegab : Do you deny you brag about your ruthless editiing?
- Hey all you twinkies and snollygosters, can the bafflegab, will ya?
- Bafflegab Confusing or unintelligible speech, doublespeak.
- Bafflegab is a synonym, a slang term referring to confusing or a generally unintelligible use of jargon.
- Any admins with cojones reading this bafflegab ? talk ) 07 : 38, 22 July 2011 ( UTC)
- The scholarly term " bafflegab " is well-suited for the agglomeration and m閘ange found in this article.
- Bafflegab, you say you know a " fair bit about photography . " What if anything do you purport to know about photographic processing?
- "As the parade to the rostrum continued, the bafflegab glossary expanded : Narrowing Parameters, functions of situational variables, diagnostic-planning activity,"
- So, Nartolovehinata5, Bafflegab, I am not sure, unless I misread your background as to why you are involved in this article at all.
- Attribute background-slash-help = link into article providing background useful for understanding the choices provided, along with technical bafflegab oriented upon which platforms support reading which formats
- It's difficult to see bafflegab in a sentence .
- The Vincent Kosmos character is not related to " Vince Cosmos-Glam Rock Detective " created by Paul Magrs and played by Julian Rhind-Tutt for Bafflegab Productions.
- ""'The Scarifyers " "'is an audio adventure and comic book series produced by Bafflegab Productions and based on stories written by Simon Barnard and Paul Morris.
- A ninth adventure, " The King of Winter ", to be released in October 2014, was advertised to the Bafflegab email list, for pre-order, on 1 July 2014.
- Again, peruse the diffs and you will see that all my edits have been mainstream sources there and reflected the text, and hornplease only removed them and tried to cover it up with bafflegab to mask his biases
- The latter is bafflegab that strains so hard to cast the debate in terms of Right vs Wrong ( with the poster on the side of the angels, or at least authority ) that it's almost impossible to discover the subject.
- The CCPA has published several collections of Finn's essays in three books, " The Right is Wrong and the Left Is Right-Cutting through the Neoliberal Bafflegab ", " Under Corporate Rule " and " Who Do We Try to Rescue Today ? ".
"baffled gravel-placement device" in a sentence, "baffled in" in a sentence, "baffled perforated roll" in a sentence, "baffled plate" in a sentence, "baffled spray tower" in a sentence, "bafflement" in a sentence, "bafflements" in a sentence, "baffler" in a sentence, "baffler magazine" in a sentence,