baffled in in a sentence
- It is at first sight baffling in iconography and unclassifiable style.
- The lines were baffling in any case, Hoffheimer said.
- Boris Yeltsin's behavior is baffling in the best of times.
- The terrorist mentality behind the coordinated attacks is baffling in its inhumanity and hatred.
- This thickness control requires electronic current control and baffles in the solution to control distribution
- Helical swirl baffles in the chamber promote good mixing and decomposition of the peroxide.
- Then they stun themselves against clear windowpanes and die, fatly baffled in the Sun.
- The three-axis attitude control system maintains this baffle in direction of the Sun.
- Then they stun themselves against clear windowpanes and die, fatly baffled in the sun.
- This is accomplished by a sequence of cooled baffles in front of the field corrector lenses.
- After two months searching, police are baffled in their investigation, Assistant Police Superintendent Arnold Josey said Tuesday.
- Her idea was to install sound baffles in the ceilings of school bus bodies to help reduce driver distraction.
- Her idea was to incorporate sound baffles in the ceiling of school bus bodies to help reduce driver distraction.
- Recessed lighting trim usually comes in the standard baffle in black or white, which is the most popular.
- I am posting here because I am completely baffled in my attempt find the IEE site which lists shares traded.
- This notation, otherwise baffling in a tradition that is firmly a cappella, apparently simply indicates the original venue of publication.
- Listening to it, Jack is still baffled in looking for a motive for Jimmy s murder, if he was murdered.
- He was baffled in trying to connect the Society of Antiquaries of the 18th century with that of the early 17th century.
- Improvements in manufacturing processes were used to reduce the gauge of the slosh baffles in the propellant tanks and cut down on weight.
- Massing said the refusal to discuss lesser penalties " is baffling in many ways because Americans have become more tolerant on most issues.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"baffle wind" in a sentence, "baffled" in a sentence, "baffled and beat" in a sentence, "baffled box" in a sentence, "baffled gravel-placement device" in a sentence, "baffled perforated roll" in a sentence, "baffled plate" in a sentence, "baffled spray tower" in a sentence, "bafflegab" in a sentence,