baffle in a sentence
- The baffled attorney left and officials of the company started calling.
- I find things in ou r kitchen drawers that baffle me.
- Perez remains baffled as to why Lee went to that pitch.
- But scientists confess that they are basically baffled by the phenomenon.
- But he betrayed a technology orientation that may leave people baffled.
- He reads so much he sometimes baffles teammates with his vocabulary.
- But shopping for a security system can be a baffling experience.
- It is baffling that a city lets itself slide like this.
- Many other common computer-age terms can baffle these programs.
- Tim Wakefield and his baffling knuckler almost created all that hubbub.
- Analysts said they were baffled by the stock's performance.
- This is not the way to deal with this baffling problem,
- It has all left the artist, Elliott Levine, baffled.
- Others are baffling as well as harsh : " 10.
- Impress, or baffle, your friends with a 1981 DeLorean.
- "It's a little baffling at this point.
- It's a move that leaves people baffled ."
- The only thing more baffling than its arrival is its departure.
- Rubbing his eyes, he seemed baffled by all the fuss.
- What's most baffling is that no one has reciprocated.
How can I put and write and define baffle in a sentence
and how is the word baffle used in a sentence and examples? 用baffle造句
, baffle meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.