baffle ball in a sentence
- Wakefield's baffling ball gave Mirabelli fits from the start.
- In 1932, Gottlieb distributor Raymond Moloney found it hard to obtain more Baffle Ball units to sell.
- Baffle Ball sold over 50, 000 units and established Gottlieb as the first major manufacturer of pinball machines.
- Baffle Ball, the first mechanical pinball game, was advertised as being " free of bugs " in 1931.
- In 1931 David Gottlieb's " Baffle Ball " became the first hit of the coin-operated era.
- Like other manufacturers, Gottlieb first made mechanical pinball machines, including the first successful coin-operated pinball machine Baffle Ball in 1930.
- Its larger playfield and ten pockets made it more challenging than " Baffle Ball ", selling 50, 000 units in 7 months.
- "Baffle Ball " was responsible for the launch of the company Gottlieb that went on to make pinball machines such as " Black Hole ".
- The designs progressed from tubular type double baffle muzzle brakes to single baffle ball shape muzzle brakes, which proved to be insufficient in reducing recoil, followed by a double flange type from May 1943.