bae in a sentence
- BAe's share offer values each VSEL share at 1747p.
- A fifth BAe-146 jet will enter service in February.
- UAL, BAE Fined By OSHA For Safety Violations at Denver Airport
- Still, there is more to do before BAe is whole.
- As for Bae's promise to " support"
- As for BAe's promise to " support"
- On one side, BAe and Lagardere are competing for Thomson.
- BAe has said it's comfortable with its current stake.
- BAe employs about 14, 000 in its military aircraft operations.
- At BAe, Airbus accounts for about 20 percent of sales.
- The UK's BAE Systems owns the remaining 20 percent.
- BAe holds 20 percent and Casa of Spain holds the rest.
- Bae identified the slaughterhouse only by its export code : 245C.
- `BAe committed to assist Malaysian aerospace sector', NEW STRAITS
- Bae was one of the first who reached the crash site.
- British Aeorospace's successor is British-based BAE Systems.
- BAE chief executive Mike Turner said the company welcomed the agreement.
- He said the man worked for British defense giant BAE Systems.
- We are looking at a number of possibilities, including BAE.
- Still, a merger between Boeing and BAE could prove problematic.
How can I put and write and define bae in a sentence
and how is the word bae used in a sentence and examples? 用bae造句
, bae meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.