badmintons in a sentence
- As with tennis and volleyball, badminton has a social element.
- Mary Cox, a badminton instructor at Pierce College, agrees.
- And badminton players complained about air conditioning in a new arena.
- Liang told me to keep my eye on the badminton competition.
- Badminton was brought to Denmark by British merchants in the 1920s.
- This is not badminton, it's football ."
- They are always going to bars or gyms or badminton courts.
- Badminton instead of an early morning repeat of " SportsCenter "?
- Badminton players thwacked shuttlecocks on the other side of the street.
- Two buses later, I am in Goudi to see badminton.
- Um, badminton and pingpong-- sorry, table tennis.
- They propelled themselves with poles, shovels and even badminton rackets.
- Most Vietnamese prefer cheaper sports, such as badminton and soccer.
- Now he manages a Chinese restaurant, socializes and plays badminton.
- Other Asian strong points include judo, badminton and table tennis.
- We also have to concentrate on increasing the Badminton Foundation fund.
- More variety is needed instead of mainly football and badminton only.
- Badminton player's mother awarded $ 600, 000 for death
- In Asia, the sport Asians are good at is badminton.
- This afternoon I went to a meeting of the badminton committee.
"badminton theater" in a sentence, "badminton tournaments" in a sentence, "badminton world championships" in a sentence, "badminton world cup" in a sentence, "badminton world federation" in a sentence, "badmintonscotland" in a sentence, "badmitten" in a sentence, "badmitton" in a sentence, "badmotorfinger" in a sentence,