badminton asia championships in a sentence
- In 1995 he won the Badminton Asia Championships.
- Their partnership continued until early 2006 when they won the silver medal at the 2006 Badminton Asia Championships.
- Top seeded Saina reached the semifinals of Yonex Sunrise Badminton Asia Championships 2010 losing out to unseeded eventual champion Li Xuerui of China.
- They captured titles at the Badminton Asia Championships and the Beijing Olympics, making Yu one of only two players to win two medals at the competition.
- In its first edition, the 1997 Badminton Asia Championships runner-ups Lee Wan Wah and Choong Tan Fook were the winners in the men's doubles event.
- In 2014 Badminton Asia Championships, she became the first South Korean in 10 years to win the title, beating 1st seeded Wang Shixian 21-19, 21-15.
- Gutta has won numerous medals for Badminton Asia Championships in the same year and final and semi-final appearances in many big international events most notably the finals appearance at the 2009 BWF Super Series Masters Finals alongside Diju which was the first for the country in any discipline.
"badmestan kookherd" in a sentence, "badmin" in a sentence, "badmington" in a sentence, "badmingtons" in a sentence, "badminton" in a sentence, "badminton asia confederation" in a sentence, "badminton asia junior championships" in a sentence, "badminton association" in a sentence, "badminton association of china" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define badminton asia championships in a sentence and how is the word badminton asia championships used in a sentence and examples? 用badminton asia championships造句, 用badminton asia championships造句, 用badminton asia championships造句, badminton asia championships meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.