badge in a sentence
- One also wore a windbreaker with a badge of some sort.
- Stephen Crane called " The Red Badge of Courage"
- They wear their know-nothingism as a badge of honor.
- "That's a badge of honor ."
- Then in the late 60s age becomes a badge of honor.
- But the guy saw the badge and finally let us in.
- This is because the band wears its years like a badge.
- He was awarded a Combat Infantry Badge and a Bronze Star.
- "They didn't flash their badges,"
- The security guards might even recognize you without the ID badge.
- You are not describing Jimmy McNeill, badge no . 3207.
- Rare badges are going for big bucks on the black market.
- Many guests wore badges indicating that they had attended every year.
- Heck, even the Lone Ranger had Tonto and a badge.
- Unlike baseball jerseys, trading badges haven't been retired.
- For some women, that is their first badge of honor.
- He wanted a badge that certified him on a federal level.
- Presley was carrying this badge in his pocket and displayed it.
- They have since worn their chutzpah like a badge of honor.
- "Busy ! " is a badge of honor.
How can I put and write and define badge in a sentence
and how is the word badge used in a sentence and examples? 用badge造句
, badge meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.