bade in a sentence
- Sadly, Mariner fans bade farewell to the Yankees on Sunday.
- Dreves'wife, Florence Bade Dreves, died before him.
- Lakatos won the silver and Bade the bronze in those Games.
- Inside these walls the Bijapur kings bade defiance to all comers.
- Back at Koror, the tribe bade goodbye to their guest.
- After the activity, Solenn bade her goodbyes to the castaways.
- Now they're merely dismissed as irrelevant and bade good riddance.
- He made things shipshape, then bade his boat goodbye.
- Americans to watch : Lance Bade and Kim Rhode . ( Soccer)
- Five women's seeds bade farewell to Wimbledon Sunday.
- Discovered by television reporters, Ms . Klum bade her husband adieu.
- The other bade an apparent farewell to his fellow prelates.
- In short, he bade Americans to come to peace with wariness.
- Interview away, she bade me, while fetching a diet Coke.
- Lasar said, as she bade Said a somber farewell.
- Shooting-- Lance Bade; Ann-Marie Pfiffner.
- She bade farewell to MaSci on July 11, 2015.
- In 1902, Rev . Blanshard bade his mother and sons goodbye.
- Amongst the participants were Ustad Qasim and Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan.
- Later he became a student of Bade Ghulam Ali Khan.
How can I put and write and define bade in a sentence
and how is the word bade used in a sentence and examples? 用bade造句
, bade meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.