bad scene in a sentence
- That was a bad scene that neither of us wanted to re-enact.
- "It looked like a bad scene out of ` Lawrence of Arabia, "'he said.
- Inside lies a bad scene : a mountain of meat and too much cheese.
- It is, potentially, a bad scene, inviting a destructive backlash.
- I'll kill you .'It was a bad scene ."
- "If they didn't have ( Texas ) 249, it would be a bad scene ."
- "It is a very bad scene, " he said.
- Visions of a bad scene from a grainy old Cagney movie dance before my eyes.
- It was a bad scene they have turned around.
- A bad scene, but is it America's problem?
- "The day after the accident, it was a bad, bad scene in the ( jockeys') room.
- It could have been a real bad scene.
- Iraq is a bad scene, of course.
- Knowing how strongly some Mariners feel about the topic, the potential for a bad scene was real.
- It was a very selfish, bad scene.
- It was just a bad scene.
- "It's a bad scene here, " said Luchetta, 24, of the Bronx, surrounded by friends in Yankee gear.
- "This is a very bad scene,"
- He made bad scenes and good results, an athlete who has maintained a hold on the public's imagination.
- That's a bad scene ."
"bad santa" in a sentence, "bad santa 2" in a sentence, "bad sassendorf" in a sentence, "bad sauerbrunn" in a sentence, "bad saulgau" in a sentence, "bad schandau" in a sentence, "bad schandau elevator" in a sentence, "bad schandau railway station" in a sentence, "bad schandau station" in a sentence,