bad pr in a sentence
- It would be unseemly to close it, and bad PR.
- The last thing this company needs right now is bad PR.
- However, just banning such pics is bad PR, too.
- It's not only bad PR, it may be unlawful.
- Bad PR about the administration hasn't helped us,"
- That's called bad PR . Ford's future look?
- We think there is such a thing as bad PR.
- That's bad PR for both coach and state . . ..
- It's extremely bad PR,"
- It was a bad PR move.
- It's difficult to see bad pr in a sentence .
- To some extent, the negative feelings simply reflect bad PR on the part of employers.
- Bad PR and bad legal tactics.
- For Fergie, the latest criticism comes at a bad PR time, even by her standards.
- Evidently, the " public shaming " approach to past bad PR behavior is not a deterrent.
- Shooting new mothers is not only illegal but, since it creates adorable little orphans, bad PR.
- "That company caused more bad PR for digital entertainment than anybody, " said Calcanis.
- The scandal has been terrible PR for a country that already has a full plate of bad PR.
- We were really getting some bad PR around the nation, as far as the river catching on fire.
- They view the murder as a nasty piece of bad PR and each is as classically suspect as a Clue character.
- The Company, still smarting from the Aldrich Ames case, needs this plot solved before the bad PR gets out.
How can I put and write and define bad pr in a sentence
and how is the word bad pr used in a sentence and examples? bad pr造句
, bad pr造句
, 用bad pr造句
, bad pr meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.