bad pay in a sentence
- This is much worse than bad pay and lack of Pulitzers.
- CDs sold to date _ not a bad pay day.
- Bad pay, crummy living conditions and the possibility of being sent to fight in Chechnya keeps the recruits on edge.
- Seamstresses start at $ 40 a month, plus a $ 12 lunch subsidy _ not bad pay for the area.
- In his stories, Laporte reports on the long hours, bad pay and unhealthy working conditions, mismanagement and shady contracting practices.
- In addition to the difficult conditions and bad pay offered to factory workers, Black women faced a unique and many-layered set of challenges.
- To combat this, players signed contracts with teams, sometimes for amounts like $ 1, 500 a month, not a bad pay for the times.
- That's not bad pay, considering NFL scouts were talking about how George no longer shows the power and explosive step to the holehe once had.
- It was unclear whether the incident was part of a coup-in-the-works that had been rumored for the past week, or the last resort of a group of former military academy classmates fed up with bad pay and corruption.
- Today, the wood operation has about 220 employees, ranging from tree cutters to sawmillers to managers, making from 23 pesos ( dlrs 3 ) to 137 pesos ( dlrs 18 ) a day, not bad pay for the area.
- This black-eye business always sounds odd, not just because boxing seems to get black eyes about three times a year now, but because it gets them for reasons that frequently are more trivial than this _ an egregious mismatch, a bad pay-per-view show, a poor piece of judging.
- That included $ 17, 000 for expenses incurred in extra hours of work from July through October for the United Nations-related trips, the investigators said . " That's not bad pay for a junior consultant who was supposedly being reimbursed at a rate of $ 500 a day for five days of work a month, " one said.
- I vaguely recall reading about a psychological / sociological experiment with a similar effect-the subjects performed some task, and the subjects who got a nominal / no reward for doing so felt better about it than those who got a larger reward ( because the latter group saw it as bad pay for their work ) . ( Edit-see Boring Task Experiment ).
How can I put and write and define bad pay in a sentence
and how is the word bad pay used in a sentence and examples? 用bad pay造句
, 用bad pay造句
, 用bad pay造句
, bad pay meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.