bad debt in a sentence
- The bank has racked up nearly dlrs 3 billion in bad debt.
- Provisions for bad debts in Europe were halved to 6 million pounds.
- I have seen a lot ofcompanies go down because of bad debts.
- The quarter included a $ 30 million charge related to bad debt.
- The authorities have now acknowledged that bad debts may total Yen50 trillion.
- Bad debt charges doubled to A $ 122 million in the quarter.
- Bad debts are draining Korea as well as other parts of Asia.
- CS also said provisions for bad debts remained high while costs rose.
- Japan is hardly the only country in Asia mired in bad debt.
- The government has been pressuring the banks to clear up bad debts.
- It said these bad debt provisions were maintained at the 1994 level.
- This market is stuck until that bad debt is taken care of.
- The IRS allows parents to take a deduction for the bad debt.
- His strategy is to write off bad debts in a controlled manner.
- The provision for loan losses substantially exceeded the specific bad debt provisions.
- Bad debt charges fell to 280 million kronor from 335 million.
- When the crisis hit, it left banks buried in bad debts.
- The company blamed inventory discrepancies and higher reserves for bad debts.
- Some are still trying to write off bad debts they held.
- About half the bad debt is being carried by major banks.
"bad day in blackrock" in a sentence, "bad day on the block" in a sentence, "bad day on the midway" in a sentence, "bad day to go fishing" in a sentence, "bad days" in a sentence, "bad debt account" in a sentence, "bad debt allowance" in a sentence, "bad debt expense" in a sentence, "bad debt insurance" in a sentence,