backward direction in a sentence
- The knight cannot move to the sides or in a backwards direction.
- Light traveling in the backward direction becomes polarized at 45?by the analyser.
- David progressed as if he had purposely kicked this ball in a backwards direction.
- Its navigational system is a floating compass that uses two settings for forward and backward direction.
- A procedure " uncall " executes the statements of a procedure in the backward direction.
- This inconvenience is usually resolved by encoding in backward direction, thanks of it decoding can made forward.
- The equilibrium sign, ?!, is used because the reaction can occur in both forward and backward directions.
- The backward direction ( " put " ) takes a concrete state and an abstract state and computes a new concrete state.
- Horns are sickle-shaped and flat which grow in a downward & backward direction and then upwards at the tip forming a hook.
- The scattering due to molecule sized particles ( as in air ) is greater in the forward and backward directions than it is in the lateral direction.
- Light traveling in the backward direction is separated into the o-ray at 45, and the e-ray at " 45?by the birefringent wedge.
- Practicing tumbling and exerting force in a backwards direction with the arms through various exercises like crabwalking or planches may aid in stopping damage or injury from falls or stopping falls.
- The recent tradition is that the trio-el閠rico trucks go on the Barra-Ondina track, but in the backwards direction ( from Ondina, towards the Barra Lighthouse ).
- For the backwards direction, let x be s-sparse and z another ( not necessary s-sparse ) vector such that z \ neq x and Az = Ax.
- The long wavelength of the microwaves leads to effective point coherent scattering from the plasma in the laser focal volume, so phase matching is unimportant and scattering in the backward direction is strong.
- For adaptivity, the encoder should first go forward to find probabilities which will be used by decoder and store them in a buffer, then encode in backward direction using the found probabilities.
- Blumrich proposed a wheel that is capable of rotating not only in the forward-backward direction, but also sideways, based on his interpretation of the description in Ezekiel, and patented it.
- Allan G . Bromley has assumed that the card deck could be read in forwards and backwards directions as a function of conditional branching after testing for conditions, which would make the engine Turing-complete:
- If the ground is not too slippery, this results in a pair of friction forces : the'action'by the wheel on the ground in backward direction, and the'reaction'by the ground on the wheel in forward direction.
- Each horizontal segment between two vertices represents the generating vector e _ 1 or-e _ 1, depending on whether the segment is travelled in the forward or backward direction, and each vertical segment represents e _ 2 or-e _ 2.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"backward differentiation formula" in a sentence, "backward differentiation method" in a sentence, "backward digit span" in a sentence, "backward diode" in a sentence, "backward directed" in a sentence, "backward displacement" in a sentence, "backward dive" in a sentence, "backward echo" in a sentence, "backward edge" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define backward direction in a sentence and how is the word backward direction used in a sentence and examples? 用backward direction造句, 用backward direction造句, 用backward direction造句, backward direction meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.