b and o in a sentence
- E 2 : The points B and O'at the time when they coincide.
- Later, Yamamoto's group showed the precise glycosyl transferase set that confers the A, B and O epitopes.
- He also traced sugar units in blood substances, which explained different immunological responses stimulated by blood groups A, B and O.
- Officials are particularly looking for donors with blood types B and O, which are carried by 46 percent of the general population.
- The tribute began when the 10-foot ( 3-meter ) numbers on the B and O warehouse across the street from the stadium dropped to reveal 2-1-3-1.
- One example of a null allele is the'O'blood type allele in the human A, B and O homozygous OO individuals as the lack of any blood antigen.
- In Japan, the letters A, B and O spell out success or doom for many a budding relationship, because of a widespread belief that blood type determines character.
- The mayor lives in a trailer, and the burned-out bulbs in the neon sign on the bingo hall leave lighted letters _ B and O _ that only hint of what is there.
- Spotlights lit the 10-foot-high ( 3-meter-high ) numbers on the B and O Warehouse beyond right field that have been counting Ripken's climb to the record, and there was another thunderous ovation when they changed to 2130.
- Mayor Hinebaugh is satisfied a solution will be found, but he couldn't help recalling wistfully the town's missed opportunity to buy Boiling Spring from the B and O decades ago, before bottled spring water became a consumer staple.
- It's difficult to see b and o in a sentence .
- A similar classification was described by William Lorenzo Moss, except the I and IV of Moss were the opposite to that of Jansk?s, leading to confusion in blood transfusion until the use of A, B and O became standard.
- To most everyone watching him, seeing those 10-foot ( 3-meter ) numbers on the B and O Warehouse next to Camden Yards counting the games, it's a reason to celebrate, knowing they're witnessing an achievement they'll remember the rest of their lives.
- In 1998, it adopted its current name ( Biarritz Olympique Pays Basque ), which refers to the club's Basque heritage the name is often abbreviated as BOPB . The club logo is a red and white shield with the B and O in the middle.
- And when the game became official in the fifth inning and Ripken reached a record once considered beyond approach, it was a chilling scene as the spotlighted 10-foot ( 3-meter ) numbers on the B and O Warehouse beyond right field were flipped over to read 2130.
- :I don't really see either how polar coordinates are useful, but you can restate the problem as such : you have a triangle formed by A, B and O, you know the three side lengths r, R and I, and you'd like to find 2 of the angles ( minus ? / 2 ).
How can I put and write and define b and o in a sentence
and how is the word b and o used in a sentence and examples? 用b and o造句
, 用b and o造句
, 用b and o造句
, b and o meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.