axile in a sentence
- The berries produced contain eight axile ovules in each ovary locule.
- The flowers are perfect, ovary is superior and bicarpellated, with axile placentation.
- Each locule of the superior ovary has 2 ovules with axile placentation that are anatropous to campylotropous.
- Tex Axile, who had briefly been a member in this era, went on to join Transvision Vamp.
- Gesneriaceae have traditionally been separated from Scrophulariaceae by having a unilocular rather than bilocular ovary, with parietal rather than axile placentation.
- It is three-carpelate and one or, more rarely, three-partitioned, with parietal placentation ( axile in the Apostasioideae ).
- Anthony Doughty ( Tex Axile ) joined a band called Max with Matthew Ashman, Kevin Mooney, John Reynolds and John Keogh in which he played keyboards.
- The situation between O'Neal and Bryant has been smooth because of the other reason they've been successful : O'Neal has been utterly dominant, the axile of that offense.
- A variant is the "'Septifragal capsule "'( "'valvular capsule "') in which the outer walls break away from the septa and ( usually axile ) placentae as valves.
- "' Gynoecium "'- Carples 5, syncarpous, ovary superior, penta or multilocular with axile placentation, one ovule in each locule; style 1, passing through the staminal tube; stigma globular, correspond to the number of carples.
- It's difficult to see axile in a sentence .
- Embryos may be described by a number of terms including "'Linear "'( embryos have axile placentation and are longer than broad ), or "'rudimentary "'( embryos are basal in which the embryo is tiny in relation to the endosperm ).
- "Hasseltia " is unique among Salicaceae in that the species have pseudo-axile placentation, compound umbellate inflorescences, and a pair of glands embedded in the base of the leaf blades . " Hasseltia " is now classified in Salicaceae, along with close relatives " Pleuranthodendron " and " Macrothumia ", with which they are commonly confused.
- Maheshwari and Johri ( 1956 ) conducted an extensive investigation of the morphology of " Floerkea " noting that, among other things, the herbaceous habit, gynobasic style, unusual type of tetrasporic embryo sac and basal parietal placentation of the unitegmic, tenuinucellate ovules differ from the Geraniales which has among its woody to herbaceous members, ( at most ) lobed syncarpous gynoecia, monosporic embryo sacs, generally axile placentation and bitegmic, crassinucellate ovules.
How can I put and write and define axile in a sentence
and how is the word axile used in a sentence and examples? axile造句
, axile meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.