automatic hunting in a sentence
- Five-round magazines are commercially made for use in states that limit the capacity of semi-automatic hunting rifles.
- Izhmash also manufactures Saiga 20s and Saiga 410s in Saiga semi-automatic hunting rifles in a number of centerfire calibers.
- The family were out in a field harvesting potatoes early in the afternoon when the gunman drove up, took an automatic hunting rifle and other weapons, and opened fire.
- The weapon in my scenario is a gas-operated, rotating-bolt semi-automatic hunting shotgun ( say a Remington 1100 or similar ), and the shell is a 3-inch, 12-gauge plastic-cased buckshot shell with, say, number-four shot.
- Reports from various internet gunboards indicate that shooters and gunsmiths are rebarreling Browning BAR . 338 Winchester Magnum rifles with . 416 Taylor barrels thereby creating semi-automatic hunting rifles in a true dangerous game caliber.
"automatic hook and eye company" in a sentence, "automatic hot forging" in a sentence, "automatic hue control" in a sentence, "automatic humidifier" in a sentence, "automatic hump" in a sentence, "automatic hydraulic transmission" in a sentence, "automatic hydrogen sulfide analyser" in a sentence, "automatic hydrographic survey system" in a sentence, "automatic hyphenation" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define automatic hunting in a sentence and how is the word automatic hunting used in a sentence and examples? 用automatic hunting造句, 用automatic hunting造句, 用automatic hunting造句, automatic hunting meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.