authority in a sentence
- Authorities are also trying to piece together Cochran's history.
- Authorities say that the tent was not properly fire-proofed.
- An Indian Housing Authority also is being discussed, officials said.
- And they may be people who have authority over your budget.
- Illinois Housing Development Authority, $ 60 million of revenue bonds.
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority, $ 150 million of revenue bonds.
- Federal authorities had Hill under investigation for violating the new law.
- Illinois Housing Development Authority, $ 62 million of debt securities.
- Maryland Stadium Authority, $ 55 million of lease revenue bonds.
- Maine State Housing Authority, $ 80 million of revenue bonds.
- It's difficult to see authority in a sentence .
- The authorities can then share that information with local community organizations.
- At times, perhaps, the authorities went a bit overboard.
- Cheaters repent, authorities forgive, the slate gets wiped clean.
- Censorship is what happens when authority prohibits outright thoughts and messages.
- The more common argument for Congressional authority is the Constitution itself.
- It is time for the authorities to offer something besides correspondence.
- Maryland Community Development Authority, $ 50 million of debt securities.
- The authority operates 712 units of subsidized housing at three locations.
- Jackson's conflicts with the authority go beyond his crimes.
- -- Improving the way federal authorities deal with immigration emergencies.
"authorities" in a sentence, "authorities authorities" in a sentence, "authorities concerned" in a sentence, "authorities note" in a sentence, "authorities on the holocaust" in a sentence, "authority and format identifier" in a sentence, "authority and responsibility" in a sentence, "authority at the next higher level" in a sentence, "authority audit" in a sentence,