attas in a sentence
- Al-Attas was held while immigration officials checked his visa.
- But there were things al-Attas pondered in his heart.
- Humiliated and afraid, al-Attas drove back to Oklahoma.
- Mohammed recommended Hamida to Mohammed al-Attas, an associate.
- The first Razak Professor was Syed Muhammad Naquib al-Attas.
- Al-Attas also has been transferred to New York for questioning.
- Attas, 24, a Yemeni, was not charged with terrorism.
- In court, Attas described his false statements to agents.
- We weren't as good attas and offensive team ."
- Al-Attas has not been charged with a crime.
- It's difficult to see attas in a sentence .
- Al-Attas noticed him and extended his hand.
- Al-Attas didn't talk much about himself or his problems.
- Al-Attas is guilty only of being generous, Moussaoui told investigators.
- Al-Attas was later released but was arrested again after Sept . 11.
- Moussaoui said, quoting the prophet Muhammad, al-Attas told the authorities.
- Authorities last September detained Hussein Al-Attas.
- Al-Attas'faith impressed mosque members.
- Al-Attas left Norman without telling anyone.
- According to letters mailed from jail, al-Attas is in good spirits.
- Attas once roomed with Moussaoui in Norman.
How can I put and write and define attas in a sentence
and how is the word attas used in a sentence and examples? attas造句
, attas meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.