attache in a sentence
- Douglas Allen, a U . S . naval attache here.
- Johnson sighed, gathered his attache case and prepared to leave.
- Kenneth Hobson Jr ., Army sergeant and aide to defense attache
- Consular attache Faril Cortez asked Luis Moya where his family is.
- Her father worked as the press attache for the Czechoslovak Embassy.
- Which of four names to use to address a military attache?
- Modus operandi : Speak softly and carry an empty attache case.
- Gen . Max Mayard was reassigned as military attache in Ecuador.
- Charles Giscard d'Estaing was a financial attache to Botton.
- He also had served as military attache in Paris and Rome.
- It's difficult to see attache in a sentence .
- In 1936 he worked as an attache in the Economics Ministry.
- He was wounded and later appointed Bosnian military attache to Germany.
- Embassy of Kazakhztan attache Mira Akhatova, first secretary Azat B.
- U . S . Embassy press attache Virgil Bodeen said Wednesday.
- The injured included the Chinese military attache who suffered chest wounds.
- Britain's defense attache is killed in ambush in Greece.
- The U . S . Embassy military attache, Army Brig.
- November 17's latest victim was British defense attache Brig.
- November 17's last victim was British military attache Brig.
- The group's last victim was British military attache Brig.
How can I put and write and define attache in a sentence
and how is the word attache used in a sentence and examples? attache造句
, attache meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.