at intervals in a sentence
- The chambers in a noborigama are pierced at intervals with stoking ports.
- Some storages would have multiple faucets located at intervals along the stairway.
- It awards the prestigious Gottlieb Duttweiler Prize at intervals of several years.
- Assignments are completed throughout the course at intervals determined by the centre.
- On the western bank trenches were dug at intervals between the posts.
- Three large circular platforms at intervals along the pavement allow for rest.
- These illustrations only appear at intervals rather than on every second page.
- The cushioning had a four pointed star engraved into it at intervals.
- Ivan VI Frankopan lived in Sweden at intervals between 1420 and 1430.
- The curved ridge is exterior crowned with five kalasa finials at intervals.
- It's difficult to see at intervals in a sentence .
- Trenches are located at intervals across a site leaving the rest untouched.
- Wires strung at intervals across the fields deterred the birds of prey.
- He plays it at intervals, and Pierson listens intently for the reply.
- Leaves are arranged in whorls of four at intervals on the stem.
- His progress is monitored by divers stationed at intervals on the way down.
- This is an infrequent process and occurs at intervals of years.
- Teams started at intervals and shared the pace until the end.
- Smaller outbursts continued at intervals until 1921, when the volcano became quiet again.
- They stopped at intervals and threw provisions into the crowd in random fashion.
- The latter are found at intervals along the route outlined above.
How can I put and write and define at intervals in a sentence and how is the word at intervals used in a sentence and examples? at intervals造句, at intervals造句, 用at intervals造句, at intervals meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.