at a halt in a sentence
- The delivery of foodstuffs within Afghanistan is now nearly at a halt.
- There was normally no station staff at a halt, tickets being sold on the train.
- The country is practically at a halt.
- With his career at a halt, Severus decided to temporarily return to Leptis, where the climate was healthier.
- But with the Syrian track of the Middle East peace efforts at a halt, attention turned to the Palestinian track.
- Marine artillerymen and Turcos of Bri鑢e de l'Isle's 1st Brigade at a halt on the Clear River during the march to H?ng H骯, April 1884
- "We are on the edge of a financial collapse, " said Shokhin, noting that Russia's banking system is at a halt, with payments, salaries and tax collections frozen.
- With negotiations in Grozny at a halt, and faltering over the issue of Chechnya's eventual status, hawks in the ever-quarreling Kremlin seem to have seized the moment to talk tough.
- But since negotiations are already at a halt and show no signs of reviving under Netanyahu, the prime minister and his lieutenants has been limited so far to issuing denunciations.
- In the West Bank city of Ramallah, Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia urged militants groups " to think about the higher national interest and not give Israel excuses to continue the aggression against our people in Gaza, " hinting at a halt to rocket fire,
- It's difficult to see at a halt in a sentence .
- DRG closed the crossing loop in 1973 without publicising this fact and changed the status of a station at a halt ( " Haltepunkt " in German, meaning a station without a set of points ) after the crossing loop had not been used for several years.
- Leaving Dereham the route runs roughly southeast, passing over the River Tud, then descending to pass through the head of the Tiffey valley and most services terminate at a halt close to the Grade I listed Wymondham Abbey, a former Benedictine priory founded in 1107 and now serving as the Parish Church.
"at a great rate" in a sentence, "at a greatly reduced price" in a sentence, "at a grocery store" in a sentence, "at a guess" in a sentence, "at a gulp" in a sentence, "at a heat" in a sentence, "at a high power setting" in a sentence, "at a high price" in a sentence, "at a high rate" in a sentence,