assort in a sentence
- One can assort the table below alphabetically or chronogically by clicking on the button with the gyronny of four.
- When two genes are close together on the same chromosome, they do not assort independently and are said to be linked.
- During meiosis, chromosomes assort randomly into gametes, such that the segregation of alleles of one gene is independent of alleles of another gene.
- The effect is to assort the alleles on parental chromosomes, so that the gametes carry " recombinations " of genes different from either parent.
- Whereas genes located on different chromosomes assort independently and have a recombination frequency of 50 %, linked genes have a recombination frequency that is less than 50 %.
- In addition to repairing DNA, homologous recombination also helps produce genetic diversity when cells divide in meiosis to become specialized gamete cells sperm or independently assort during meiosis.
- But if you assort yourself right for each market you're in, you'll be right on color and sizes and end up with fewer markdowns ."
- Geographically based human studies since have shown that such genetic clusters can be derived from analyzing of a large number of loci which can assort individuals sampled into groups analogous to traditional continental racial groups.
- The West Belfast Brigade meanwhile continued to assort freely with the LVF, a splinter group of the Ulster Volunteer Force ( UVF ) and a bitter rival of that group, active alongside LVF members at the Drumcree conflict.
- The presence of assort independently, which is a necessary condition for efficient selection of independent characters, so that for example, one can select breeding stock with desirable attributes, without being unable to select for the absence of undesirable attributes.
- It's difficult to see assort in a sentence .
- If it can further re-assort with other viruses, especially with a human virus or a pig virus, and then acquire the ability for human-to-human transmission, then a pandemic would happen, " Guan said by phone.
- "The contiguous ground of the park without the sunk fence was to be harmonized with the lawn within; and the garden in its turn was to be set free from its prim regularity, that it might assort with the wilder country without ."
- If it can further re-assort with other viruses, especially with a human virus or a pig virus, and then acquire the ability for human-to-human transmission, then a pandemic would happen, " Guan told The Associated Press by telephone.
- Even though " iojap " assorts according to Mendel's rules, if the mother is homozygous recessive, then the protein is not produced, the chloroplast ribosomes fail to form, and the plasmid becomes non-functional because the ribosomes cannot be imported into the organelle.
- According to Chernobrov, the two extraordinary things about the chupacabras'ways are that the thing leaves a'vanishing'line of footprints, looking as if it takes off as a bird, and also it tends occasionally to assort its victim's bodies'aesthetically', often by colour and size, or build pyramids with killed bodies.
- These genes assort independently, so a single genetic cross involving two black Labradors each with a recessive allele at both the B and the E locus ( BbEe ) has the potential of producing all of the possible colour combinations, while crosses involving chocolate dogs can never produce black ( there being no dominant B allele in either parent ) but can give rise to yellow, while yellow Labradors will breed true with regard to fur colour but those with black skin can potentially produce a Dudley.
How can I put and write and define assort in a sentence and how is the word assort used in a sentence and examples? assort造句, assort造句, 用assort造句, assort meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.