assorput in a sentence
- In the east, the island is separated from the Salliaruseq Island by the wide Assorput Strait.
- Its eastern wall has no significant depressions, falling in a uniform cliff into Assorput Strait between Uummannaq Island and Salliaruseq Island.
- The next highest point in the vicinity of the island is the Uummannaq Mountain on the western side of the Assorput Strait.
- Air Greenland helicopters approach Uummannaq Heliport on the way from Qaarsut Airport alongside the western wall of Salliaruseq, first converging to the island, to then turn 90 degrees to the west due to winds in the Assorput Strait.
- It's difficult to see assorput in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define assorput in a sentence and how is the word assorput used in a sentence and examples? assorput造句, assorput造句, 用assorput造句, assorput meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.