asshat in a sentence
- I am at the " YOU ARE AN ASSHAT " stage.
- In early April 2006, his Senate webpage was also the subject of a Google bomb for the term " sexist asshat ".
- Please add whatever data you wish, as I did not follow the issues surrounding this User : Allen Lee Remis asshat vandal.
- I appreciate how you avoided including any of the multiple statements I made about POV so as to make me look like an asshat-thanks.
- It catches ass pretty well = P . When I ran it through regextester however, it catches a $ $ hat and a $ shat, but not asshat?
- Lady of Shallott : After reading the " asshat " rant, I gave myself and Moni3 time to cool off, advice I got from Wikipedia a long time ago.
- A single episode titled " Asshat " was created ( and'buggered up'by, among many things, turning Bob into a weird Scooby-Doo caricature ) by Picking's friend Rob Manuel, founder of b3ta.
- I guess I was distracted by the use of the word " asshat, " which was clearly directed toward me, and the phrase " fuck off, dumbass, which was aimed at me and others who have disagreed with Moni3 in the past.
- The last thing we could ever need is some pontificating asshat from the editorial board of " The Chicago Manual of Style " or " New Hart's Rules " ( or the American Medical Association or FDA ) being invited to come here and dictate how WP has to be written.
- BLP Vandalism-- he should have been instantly permanently banned for changing the college major of a BLP from electrical engineering to thieving scumbaggery . he should have been banned for his repeated vandalism of the John Roberts article in January / February 2009, where he calls the Supreme Court Justice an " asshat " and labeling that edit as reverting vandalism.
- It's difficult to see asshat in a sentence .
- Regardless of Zscout370's purported actions, I find it hard to trust the word of a user who responds by calling Zscout370 a douchebag, asshat, asshole, and a dick . # wikipedia isn't on-topic that often, but I very rarely see op abuse, and I'd consider Zscout370 one of the more chanops and admins.
- Sure, there's vintage milk bottles as water pitchers, " Hound Dog " blasting from the speakers, and a big-old 1950s vibe going on but you're not going to feel like some asshat in a retro-themed chain here . . . There's no life-changing or avant-garde cooking happening at Dime Store.
- This response & ndash; including such gems as " Your adminship . . . does not give you the right to have a 20-foot stick up your ass . don't be an asshole . . . don't be an asshat . . . . " & ndash; is " never " the right way to deal with a dispute . talk ) 23 : 38, 13 February 2007 ( UTC)
- As a writer, he has produced screenplays including " Girl of the Perfume River ", " A Jones for Gash ", " The Asshat Project ", and is currently at work on a long-form, television version of " The Preservationist ", a fictional drama inspired by the case of Melamed's college friend, Edward Forbes Smiley III, a renowned cartographic expert and dealer, who admitted to having been the most brazen and prolific map thief of all time.
- He made an accusation starting with his first edit, then argued that the rules don't really apply to him as long as, in his judgment, it's " good writing, " and then, just to make sure there was no civility at all, he launched into a profanity-filled diatribe on his userpage, where he called me an " asshat . " I did not go to his userpage looking for trouble, I went there to try to sort out our differences, as I thought we're supposed to do, but once you get into name-calling and foul language, it's clear to me that all hope for rational discussion has been lost.
How can I put and write and define asshat in a sentence and how is the word asshat used in a sentence and examples? asshat造句, asshat造句, 用asshat造句, asshat meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.