assess in a sentence
- Basile said, answering his own question to assess the tournament.
- Prosecutors said they would ask jurors to assess the maximum punishment.
- They keep looking at creative and nonconventional ways to assess us.
- They will also assess techniques for assembling large space station components.
- The most important thing is to assess yourself in the mirror,
- That makes the reality of the war threat hard to assess.
- The impact of Sunday's failure was difficult to assess.
- I said I would assess it when the season is over.
- Miles Davis has a unique vantage point from which to assess.
- And this has blunted their ability to assess their capacities accurately.
- It's difficult to see assess in a sentence .
- _Assess how your possessions fit into your new lifestyle together.
- Capco said it hired CS First Boston to assess the bid.
- Merrill Lynch assess the chances of a delay at 60 percent.
- I took an ample amount of time to assess my situation.
- We will continue to assess the situation and talk to shareholders.
- The aim is to assess the election outcome and demonstrate unity.
- A simulation would come next, perhaps to assess coaching skills.
- They also could assess whether the spill should be cleaned up.
- Mature institutions ought to periodically assess their impact on the community.
- Officers vet, or assess, them and give technical advice.
How can I put and write and define assess in a sentence
and how is the word assess used in a sentence and examples? 用assess造句
, assess meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.