arza in a sentence
- Either we say nothing about this and close Cape Arza.
- Jordan Water Crisis : Al Arza's glass is half empty.
- Her 2010 campaign was met with minor controversy as Ralph Arza was noted being at her headquarters.
- In 1983 he was named Executive Director of the Association of Reform Zionists of America ( ARZA ).
- Leaders of ARZA / World Union, presented Tichon with a box labeled " We are all Jews ."
- Bagwell was born in Chamblee, Georgia, on May 16, 1925, the son of Cajer and Arza Bagwell.
- ARZA is a member of the American Zionist Movement and, by extension, is part of the World Zionist Organization.
- Arza had previously resigned from the Florida House, in 2006, for sending out expletive-filled threats to another state representative.
- After primaries process ended on February 14, 2015, the first Citizen Regional Council was elected . 觭car Urralburu Arza was elected the secretary general.
- "They ( American Reform Jews ) are very mad, " said Cathy Lanyard the chief fund-raiser for ARZA / World Union.
- It's difficult to see arza in a sentence .
- Juan Arza, an international player form the 1940s, was proclaimed top scorer of the Spanish League in the 1954 55 season, with 29 goals.
- There are disused Austrian-built fortifications at Rose, Mamula, Arza, and Montenegrin military installations at Rose ( disused ), Kraaii and Obosnik.
- Zelda Kahn of Boynton Beach, Fla ., ARZA's national membership chairman said the developments in Israel make her " angry, very angry.
- In 1874, a subscription private fire department, the Wolverine Fire Company, was formed with 35 members and Arza N . Niles as first chief engineer.
- "' Arza "'(; ) is a small populated town and township, east of Lhasa in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China.
- Between the previous AZM WZC election in 2006 and the 2015 election, ARZA sent 56 delegates to the 2006 35th WZC and to the 2010 36th WZC.
- Marcia Keith was born in Brockton, Massachusetts on 10 September 1859 to parents Mary Ann ( nee Gary ) and Arza Keith ( married 25 April 1854 ).
- In 2012, the Spanish brand L閗u?launched its " Citrus Spray ", a juicer that works like a spray from the creators Rojeski Disseny and Joan Alberto Arza.
- "' Antonio Alejandro Franco Arza "'( born 10 July 1991 ) is a Paraguayan footballer who plays for Deportivo Capiat?in the Paraguayan Primera Divisi髇.
- On Wednesday, ARZA joined nine other major Reform and Conservative Jewish organizations in denouncing the conversion bill and the growing political power being exercised in Israel by the ultra-Orthodox.
How can I put and write and define arza in a sentence and how is the word arza used in a sentence and examples? arza造句, arza造句, 用arza造句, arza meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.