arrack in a sentence
- The Goyigama also were pioneer arrack renters of the colonial era.
- Colonial America also latched onto punch, replacing the arrack with rum.
- Toddy can also be distilled and it is known as arrack everywhere.
- He also owned several plantations and investments in the arrack renting franchise.
- But Rajappa became a womanizer and a dreaded arrack seller.
- Samples of arrack were flown to Colombo to be tested in government labs.
- ;5 . Coconut Arrack : Commonly called Lambanog.
- Gregory is a sharp shooter, and he tries to capture duplicate arrack.
- Add cider and arrack, and stir.
- On the topic of arrack he said:
- It's difficult to see arrack in a sentence .
- 1 / 2 ounce arrack or Pernod
- The kingdom had an abundance of rice, salt, dried fish, arrack and vegetables.
- The roads leading to the temple are very small with arrack shops and other illegal trades.
- His father was P . Jeremias Dias, a plantation owner and a franchiser of arrack.
- During this time he started the tradition of toasting the motherland or the queen with arrack.
- Sugarcane was mainly cultivated for the production of " arrack ", a precursor to rum.
- Sugar cane was mainly cultivated for the production of " arrack ", a precursor to rum.
- Bird also had investments in arrack renting and was the proprietor of the Udapalata tavern in 1825.
- Rajappa is known to be a dangerous man who sold illicit arrack and raped the village girls.
- Arrack, a distillation of palm tree sap, was a coarse spirit, Ms . Brenner said.
How can I put and write and define arrack in a sentence and how is the word arrack used in a sentence and examples? arrack造句, arrack造句, 用arrack造句, arrack meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.