armor in a sentence
- He smiles readily, but often the smile seems like armor.
- The federal troops lost 14 servicemen and four pieces of armor.
- I walk away, leaving him to burn inside his armor.
- Krueger said one bullet struck his armor-plated embassy car.
- But our students entering the universities do not have sufficient armor.
- Once you take away the armor, those multiples go away.
- The fifth gallery will be devoted to Asian armor and weapons.
- The modern-day giants do have chinks in their armor.
- The metallic Hapsburgs wear fancy helmets and sumptuous costumes or armor.
- We have to admit there is a weakness in the armor.
- It's difficult to see armor in a sentence .
- This was medieval jousting with the armor but without the horses.
- "The body armor worked, " said Sgt.
- A NIGHT WITHOUT ARMOR, by Jewel Kilcher . ( HarperCollins,
- A knight wearing black armor rides a mule at the games.
- There have been chinks in Hunter's armor of unity.
- "Chink in the armor, " he mused.
- Armor lies on the ground, cast off like a shell.
- Alexander has more armor on these scores than the other two.
- Infantry can only hold out against heavy armor for so long.
- Is there a dent in John Force's championship armor?
How can I put and write and define armor in a sentence
and how is the word armor used in a sentence and examples? armor造句
, armor meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.