armor concentration in a sentence
- At about 17 : 30, the Israeli cannons began shelling Egypt's armor concentration.
- Weapons used on attack helicopters can include autocannons, machine guns, anti-tank role to destroy enemy armor concentrations.
- From this point on bombers mounted strategic bombing missions against military targets of all types supporting the North Korean ground troops, including ports, armor concentrations and supply stockpiles.
- "In the last 48 hours, we've hit 10 armor concentrations, 11 artillery positions, three command posts, fuel dumps, radio relay links, ammo dumps, barracks, bridges, railways, border posts, " said Clark.
- It's difficult to see armor concentration in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define armor concentration in a sentence and how is the word armor concentration used in a sentence and examples? armor concentration造句, armor concentration造句, 用armor concentration造句, armor concentration meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.