arithmetic genus in a sentence
- For example, one can use the arithmetic genus of the curve.
- These are surfaces fibred over a curve where the general fibre is a curve of arithmetic genus one with a cusp.
- In algebraic geometry, an "'elliptic singularity "'of a surface, introduced by, is a surface singularity such that the arithmetic genus of its local ring is 0.
- His method was to consider normal surfaces " Z " with a birational proper map to " Y " and show that there is a minimal one with minimal possible arithmetic genus.
- The irregularity then appeared as a new " correction " term measuring the difference " p " " g " & minus; " p " " a " of the geometric genus and the arithmetic genus of more complicated surfaces.
- It's difficult to see arithmetic genus in a sentence .
"arithmetic frequency scale" in a sentence, "arithmetic frobenius" in a sentence, "arithmetic fuchsian group" in a sentence, "arithmetic function" in a sentence, "arithmetic functions" in a sentence, "arithmetic geometry" in a sentence, "arithmetic grading" in a sentence, "arithmetic grammar" in a sentence, "arithmetic grid paper" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define arithmetic genus in a sentence and how is the word arithmetic genus used in a sentence and examples? arithmetic genus造句, arithmetic genus造句, 用arithmetic genus造句, arithmetic genus meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.