arithmetic expressions in a sentence
- Mathematical expressions include arithmetic expressions, polynomials, analytical expressions.
- The META II arithmetic expression rule shows grouping use.
- He started studying compiler theory and the evaluation of arithmetic expressions from 1967 until 1975.
- Here is an example showing the use of local rewriting rules to factor simple arithmetic expressions:
- This made him curious about it and its application to arithmetic expressions and their processing on a computer.
- I'm looking for a nice way to parse strings as arithmetic expressions in C + +.
- With the introduction of multiplication, parity can be approached in a more formal way using arithmetic expressions.
- This can be very convenient for executing high-level languages, because most arithmetic expressions can be easily translated into postfix notation.
- As it can be observed from the definition, application of distributive law to an arithmetic expression reduces the number of operations in it.
- The PowerShell scripting language also evaluates arithmetic expressions entered on the command line immediately, and it parses common abbreviations, such as GB, MB, and KB.
- It's difficult to see arithmetic expressions in a sentence .
- Thus, it supports almost everything needed like macros, loops control, lists, string and arithmetic expressions, and avoids to the maximum the intervention of the user.
- Hash functions used for data searches use some arithmetic expression which iteratively processes chunks of the input ( such as the characters in a string ) to produce the hash value.
- This notation is interpreted as an array access when it occurs in an arithmetic expression, a constraint, or as an argument of a call to @ = / 2.
- Monospaced fonts are commonly used by computer programmers for displaying and editing source code so that certain characters ( for example parentheses used to group arithmetic expressions ) are easy to see.
- Language designers often express grammars in a syntax such as Backus-Naur form; here is such a grammar, for a simple language of arithmetic expressions with multiplication and addition:
- Here, a program is converted into a complex state diagram in which states and arcs may include arithmetic expressions, and those expressions may use external inputs and outputs as well as variables.
- Chomsky terminology was not originally used in describing BNF . Naur later described them as classes in ALGOL course materials . describes BNF as a metalanguage for talking about ALGOL . An example of its use as a metalanguage would be in defining an arithmetic expression:
- This is expressed in the virtual machine for Perl 6, GCC's C and C + + parsers, which are hand-coded recursive descent parsers, are both speed up by an operator-precedence parser that can quickly examine arithmetic expressions.
- By recursively referring to expressions in the second and third lines, the grammar permits arbitrarily complex arithmetic expressions such as ( 5 * ( ( 3 * 6 ) + 8 ) ), with more than one product or sum operation in a single expression.
- In one case of a three-way conditional provided by the programming language, Fortran's now-deprecated three-way arithmetic IF statement considers the sign of an arithmetic expression and offers three labels to jump to according to the sign of the result:
- More Sentences： 1 2
"arithmetic encoding" in a sentence, "arithmetic error" in a sentence, "arithmetic exception" in a sentence, "arithmetic exercises" in a sentence, "arithmetic expression" in a sentence, "arithmetic for parents" in a sentence, "arithmetic formula" in a sentence, "arithmetic frequency scale" in a sentence, "arithmetic frobenius" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define arithmetic expressions in a sentence and how is the word arithmetic expressions used in a sentence and examples? arithmetic expressions造句, arithmetic expressions造句, 用arithmetic expressions造句, arithmetic expressions meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.