area data in a sentence
- The statistics from the census'recent State and Metropolitan Area Data Book show Kansas City has:
- MSR Maps has Urban Areas data for 40 cities.
- "' NOTE : "'area is now added automatically thanks to the Swiss area data template.
- Area data is taken from a 2012 report compiled by the United Nations Statistics Division.
- It acts as a new-age infrastructure for the downloading of Protected Area data by registered users.
- It is used for T1 and ISDN termination and local area data channels / subrate digital services.
- Further down the page is a map of these osiedles and a table of population and area data.
- Late last month Statistics New Zealand released an update of the subnational population estimates, minus the urban area data.
- Ten cities in the list of 1267 cities had no land area data ( e . g ., Goleta, California ).
- The quarterly survey, which tracks nearly 38 million mortgages on one-to four-unit properties in the United States, did not break out Bay Area data.
- It's difficult to see area data in a sentence .
- At SC09 ( Portland, OR ), a collaborative team from NCDM, Naval Research Lab, and iCAIR showcased UDT-powered wide area data intensive cloud computing applications.
- The information collected provides only local area data needed for communities to receive federal program funds and for private sector and community planning, the bureau adds.
- Some focus on multiple transmission media such as voice, data, fax and video; while others extend their application to video-conferencing, wide area data communication, multimedia and fax services.
- There are no patient based links, as information about each indicator is collected separately, but it is possible to combine information from different practices to generate area data.
- "' Gfarm file system "'is an open source distributed file system, generally used for large-scale cluster computing and wide-area data sharing, and provides features to manage replica location explicitly.
- With the exception of the items marked " ( E ) " the population and area data is not disputed ( although there are small discrepancies between authorities for the latter ).
- According to its South Asia operations general manager Kenneth Kan, the company-whose key focus is on the telecommunications and wide area data communications networks-is seriously exploring the possibility of opening an office within the MSC area.
- "You basically have to see the central office, " said Erin Dunne, director of research for the Vertical Systems Group, a consulting and research firm that specializes in wide-area data networking; it is based in Dedham, Mass.
- The RabbitEars Area Designation System ( READS ) Ranks were put together in 2008 in order to provide for a market ranking system without utilizing the proprietary Designated Market Area data, which is a registered service mark of Nielsen Media Research.
- But the fact that there are so many potential errors in small-area data _ which are used in redistricting, by local governments and by business _ was one reason that Prewitt proposed to the Office of Statistical Policy at the Office of Management and Budget last week that the government consider no longer releasing block-level decennial census data.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"area cribriformis ampullaris" in a sentence, "area cribriformis saccularis" in a sentence, "area cribriformis utriculoampullaris" in a sentence, "area curve" in a sentence, "area damage" in a sentence, "area data gathering panel" in a sentence, "area date" in a sentence, "area de conservacion guanacaste" in a sentence, "area dean" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define area data in a sentence and how is the word area data used in a sentence and examples? area data造句, area data造句, 用area data造句, area data meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.