area coverage in a sentence
- DynaTAC was an abbreviation of " Dynamic Adaptive Total Area Coverage ."
- Burn time is 25 seconds, with an area coverage of 120 square meters.
- The biggest individual FM channel in India in both area coverage and listenership.
- In rural areas coverage of drinking water was 65 % and sanitation 37 %.
- Its Bay Area coverage currently includes San Francisco, the Peninsula and the East Bay.
- "When you don't have enough surface area coverage, it is very difficult to do that.
- Five channel audio was specified, but a decision among the fringe-area coverage equivalent to analog transmission.
- The IPP increased the commodity area coverage and detail of its indexes as more samples were initiated.
- It is recommended that he plays as an outfielder to take advantage of his wide defense area coverage.
- A minimal selection of locations ( or sites ) are required subject to providing adequate area coverage for users.
- It's difficult to see area coverage in a sentence .
- Other identities for the London area coverage were " London Plus ", and finally " Newsroom South East ".
- The area coverage rate ( measured in area per unit time ) is proportional to system power and aperture size.
- This is in response to the realization that the Klub and YJ-18, the S-3 would restore area coverage for ASW duties.
- They are ideally suited to recreational and professional users who do not need wide area coverage with base stations and repeaters.
- Subject area coverage encompasses English language syntax, phonology, lexicology, semantics, stylistics, dialectology, vocabulary, orthography, dictionaries and grammars; literature and the computer.
- The fully upgraded system simultaneously provides a four-fold increase in area coverage with a two-fold improvement in resolution compared to its predecessor.
- And if Sears had its druthers, stores in Stanford Shopping Centre and Valley Fair Shopping Center would make its Bay Area coverage complete.
- In 2010, protected areas in the country cover 5 % of land although the government aims to increase protected areas coverage to 15 %.
- During the mid-1960s, ICAO began the process of introducing a standardized radio navigation system for medium-area coverage on the order of a few hundred kilometres.
- In addition, there are two national parks and one biosphere reserve that are also under strict protection and which raise the area coverage to 11.32 %.
"area coordinator" in a sentence, "area correction" in a sentence, "area correlation" in a sentence, "area council" in a sentence, "area counting" in a sentence, "area coverage smoke detector" in a sentence, "area covered by definite projects" in a sentence, "area cribriformis" in a sentence, "area cribriformis ampullaris" in a sentence,