approach beacon in a sentence
- Rebecca was essentially an BABS "'( Beam Approach Beacon Signal ) form.
- He learned to use the Blind approach beacon system ( BABS ) which Burbridge surmised as audible dots and dashes.
- While approaching Basel, Flight 435 passed two approach beacons in Basel, named as beacon MN and BN . However, the aircraft overshot.
- However, the aircraft struck trees 1480 meters before the runway and 50 meters before the final approach beacon ( " Locator S " ).
- A Beam Approach Beacon System ( " Rebecca " ) transponder unit was fitted in 1944, with the associated aerial appearing under the centre section.
- IV system, new versions of the Standard Beam Approach radios were developed that operated on the 1.5 m band, known as Beam Approach Beacon System, or BABS . This was also the band that the earlier IFF Mk.
- A city police launch later took the other three stowaways off the 420-foot Narva, out of Tallinn, Estonia, which had called recently in the Dominican Republic and had anchored two miles northwest of Ambrose Light, the approach beacon for New York Harbor, to await clearance to enter the city's waterways.
- It's difficult to see approach beacon in a sentence .
"approach arc of contact" in a sentence, "approach area" in a sentence, "approach aspect" in a sentence, "approach axis" in a sentence, "approach bank" in a sentence, "approach beam" in a sentence, "approach behavior" in a sentence, "approach block length" in a sentence, "approach bridge" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define approach beacon in a sentence and how is the word approach beacon used in a sentence and examples? approach beacon造句, approach beacon造句, 用approach beacon造句, approach beacon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.