applied scientist in a sentence
- The institute will create interdisciplinary programs in biomedical imaging and will develop joint training programs to produce basic and applied scientists.
- Military scientists include theorists, researchers, experimental scientists, applied scientists, designers, engineers, test technicians, and other military personnel.
- An applied scientist may not be designing something in particular, but rather is conducting research with the aim of developing new technologies and practical methods.
- "The Assistant Secretary of Defense ( Research and Development ) will appoint a standing committee, reporting directly to him, of outstanding basic and applied scientists.
- The EFP members, who belong to societies or groups affiliated to the Federation, are involved in fundamental research, applied scientists, graduate students and zoo managers.
- Among the many reasons to be interested in human emotions in the workplace, foremost is that as applied scientists, one of our aspirations is to increase human welfare.
- Astonished by the results of Cleo's project, Mr . Perkins asks her to present her findings at a seminar of the New Orleans Association of Applied Scientists.
- Kind, generous and true to the public welfare, he stands an example of what the applied scientist can do for his state when he holds his brief for the people ."
- Attending to the technical dimension of artifacts, for example, by applied scientists, mechanical or electronic engineers, and experts in economics, production, and marketing, is called technology-centered design.
- His research interests were shifting to dynamics and his book " Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos " ( 1986 ) sold 14, 000 copies and had a major world-wide impact by introducing recent mathematical developments to engineers and applied scientists.
- The 9000 m 2 building, which can house up to 250 scientists, is home to biologists and clinical academics from the "'MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine "'( CRM ), and applied scientists working with the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service and Roslin Cells.
- After the war, as Herbert Field was overcoming objections to his system by applied scientists, such as those represented by the National Research Council ( United States ) who favored a simpler and less expensive system based on volunteers composing abstracts of articles ( as in Biological Abstracts ) and saw no need for'old knowledge', and just as he was about to receive funding from America's Rockefeller Foundation, he died.
"applied science technician" in a sentence, "applied science technologist" in a sentence, "applied science university" in a sentence, "applied sciences" in a sentence, "applied scientific research" in a sentence, "applied scientists" in a sentence, "applied seismology" in a sentence, "applied semantics" in a sentence, "applied shear" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define applied scientist in a sentence and how is the word applied scientist used in a sentence and examples? 用applied scientist造句, 用applied scientist造句, 用applied scientist造句, applied scientist meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.