apomorphine in a sentence
- When administered subcutaneously, apomorphine is the most effective dopamine agonist.
- He is remembered for his pharmacological studies of physostigmine and apomorphine.
- On the fifth day, researchers injected her with apomorphine.
- These include apomorphine, pergolide, rotigotine, and terguride.
- Currently, apomorphine is used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
- Like other species in the genus, the plant contains the psychoactive alkaloid apomorphine.
- Apomorphine was shown to promote A? degradation and inhibit formation through its anti-oxidative properties.
- It is structurally related to apomorphine.
- -- Tap Pharmaceuticals : an apomorphine treatment formulated into a small tablet placed under the tongue.
- Apomorphine does not actually contain morphine or its skeleton, nor does it bind to opioid receptors.
- It's difficult to see apomorphine in a sentence .
- Apomorphine has been shown to restore Psychogenic erections in men who are otherwise unable to achieve them.
- Apomorphine can be administered by subcutaneous injection using a small pump which is carried by the patient.
- Recently Callaway's laboratory discovered potential new therapeutics for Alzheimer's disease based upon apomorphine.
- There were two positive tests at Sam Houston Race Park in Houston for apomorphine, a morphine derivative.
- Apomorphine was seen to significantly improve memory function through the increased successful completion of the Morris Water Maze.
- Since secondary effects such as confusion and hallucinations are common, individuals receiving apomorphine treatment should be closely monitored.
- For example, Bird et al . ( 1976 ) discuss the orientation of phenethylamine in dexclamol and apomorphine.
- And Goldstone says another " promising " drug is apomorphine, which works through the central nervous system.
- There is, however, no clinical evidence that apomorphine is an effective and safe treatment regimen for opiate addiction.
- When he was 45, he ended 15 years of addiction by taking apomorphine, a chemical compound developed in Britain.
How can I put and write and define apomorphine in a sentence and how is the word apomorphine used in a sentence and examples? apomorphine造句, apomorphine造句, 用apomorphine造句, apomorphine meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.