aorn in a sentence
- In 1968, the AORN Board of Directors created the Association of Operating Room Technicians ( AORT ).
- In 1973, AORT became independent of AORN and changed the title of the position to what it is today, Surgical Technologist.
- In 1967, the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses ( AORN ) published a book titled " Teaching the Operating Room Technician ".
- The Association of Operative Registered Nurses ( AORN ) recommends that the tourniquet cuff, tubing, connectors, gauges, and pressure source should be kept clean and in working order.
- Death from getting the wrong blood type is exceedingly rare, accounting for only a dozen or so deaths each year in the United States, according to the AORN Journal, which is published by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses.
- It's difficult to see aorn in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define aorn in a sentence
and how is the word aorn used in a sentence and examples? aorn造句
, aorn meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.