antiknock agent in a sentence
- This substance was commonly used as an antiknock agent in gasoline until 2005.
- There, he worked with Thomas Midgley, Jr ., as part of Kettering's team researching antiknock agents.
- It had been established by 1921 that ethanol was an effective antiknock agent, but TEL was introduced instead mainly for commercial reasons.
- Ferrocene and its derivatives are antiknock agents added to the petrol used in motor vehicles, and are safer than the now-banned tetraethyllead.
- Prof . Nesmeyanov had also developed a number of industrial chemistry processes, including production of pharmaceuticals, antiknock agents, and artificial black caviar.
- A graduate of Transylvania College and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Thomas worked as a research chemist at General Motors as part of a team researching antiknock agents.
- Triacetin can also be used as a fuel additive as an antiknock agent which can reduce engine knocking in gasoline, and to improve cold and viscosity properties of biodiesel.
- It's difficult to see antiknock agent in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define antiknock agent in a sentence and how is the word antiknock agent used in a sentence and examples? antiknock agent造句, antiknock agent造句, 用antiknock agent造句, antiknock agent meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.