anaximander in a sentence
- Anaximenes, Anaximander's pupil, advanced yet another theory.
- Anaximander is responsible for the oldest surviving fragment of Greek philosophical writing.
- Meanwhile, King Anaximander begins a diplomatic mission to Qjara.
- The one surviving fragment of Anaximander's writing deals with this matter.
- Illustration of Anaximander's models of the universe.
- Anaximander most likely drew this map for three reasons.
- Thales'theory was refuted by his successor and esteemed pupil, Anaximander.
- Thales's theory was refuted by his pupil and successor, Anaximander.
- Some believe Anaximander was a pupil of Thales.
- I ask that you review and list Anaximander.
- It's difficult to see anaximander in a sentence .
- In earliest Greek philosophy, the cosmogony of Anaximander is based on these mythical beliefs.
- Anaximander was the first in the Greek philosophical tradition to recognise the universe was infinite.
- Anaximander's innovation was to represent the entire inhabited land known to the ancient Greeks.
- Thales, Anaximander and Democritus were amongst those contributing significantly to the establishment of this tradition.
- The outer wall of Anaximander is heavily worn and eroded, with multiple notches and breaks.
- Following an ancient microcosmic symbolism, Anaximander compared the mother's womb with the shark.
- They find a centuries-old map made by Anaximander, showing the circular world model.
- Anaximander was a pupil of Thales.
- Anaximander was the first to conceive a cylinder with a height one-third of its diameter.
- And unlike Anaximander, he relegated the fixed stars to the region most distant from the Earth.
How can I put and write and define anaximander in a sentence and how is the word anaximander used in a sentence and examples? anaximander造句, anaximander造句, 用anaximander造句, anaximander meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.