analysis in a sentence
- The company never conducted any independent loss analysis for quake loss.
- Schmidbauer will bring an analysis of the plutonium seized last week.
- But the underlying economics that drives their revisionist analysis is straightforward.
- But plant engineers never documented their analysis or changed the rule.
- California courts are sharply split on the admissibility of DNA analysis.
- But photography invites detailed observation, specific analysis, comprehensive presentation.
- But the senator offered a darker analysis in an earlier conversation.
- But I quibble with serving size used in their nutritional analysis.
- The Times analysis divided households into five groups of equal size.
- But in the final analysis, we are in the tournament.
- It's difficult to see analysis in a sentence .
- In the final analysis, McNair was, well, McNair.
- A separate analysis issued by the EPA made the same point.
- Its analysis involves the toughest long-term choices of all.
- 1961-65, Office of systems analysis, Department of Defense
- The Blinder-Yellen analysis may be part of that change.
- Television news is crammed with breathless live reports and overwrought analysis.
- Any analysis of the team has to start with Mark McGwire.
- A sensible analysis would at least consider them in the balance.
- The scrolls'ages affect analysis of their meaning and significance.
- In his typical laconic fashion, Coutts gave a dispassionate analysis:
"analysing" in a sentence, "analysing materials" in a sentence, "analysing the composition" in a sentence, "analysing their dreams" in a sentence, "analysings" in a sentence, "analysis algorithm" in a sentence, "analysis analysis" in a sentence, "analysis and applications" in a sentence, "analysis and design" in a sentence,