amur falcon in a sentence
- The animals in his collection included civets, bears, deer and crested serpent eagles, Amur falcons, falconets and woodpeckers.
- The Amur falcon breeds in east Asia from the Transbaikalia, Amurland, and northern Mongolian region to parts of North Korea.
- The Amur falcon was long considered a subspecies or hobbies and DNA sequence data has been unable to further resolve this question, mainly due to lack of comprehensive sampling.
- The "'Amur falcon "'( " Falco amurensis " ) is a small Northern China before migrating in large flocks across India and over the Arabian Sea to winter in Southern Africa.
- Amur falcons, which migrate over the Indian Ocean at a period that coincides with the migration of the globe skimmer dragonfly, " Pantala flavescens, " may actually be feeding on them while on the wing.
- It's difficult to see amur falcon in a sentence .