amplified fragment length polymorphisms in a sentence
- Recent molecular work mainly employs DNA sequencing, microsatellites, and AFLP ( amplified fragment length polymorphism ).
- Another technique, AmpFLP, or amplified fragment length polymorphism was also put into practice during the early 1990s.
- Determination of geographic origin : Determining the origin of a certain species aids research in population numbers and Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphisms ( AFLPs ).
- They applied a coalescent-based approach to mtDNA phylogeny and evaluated the degree of historical admixture, testing overall genetic differences from amplified fragment length polymorphism ( AFLP ).
- Genetic diversity for the different " L . paracasei " genomes was assessed using multilocus sequence typing ( MLST ) and amplified fragment length polymorphism ( AFLP ).
- Although AFLP is commonly referred to as " Amplified fragment length polymorphism ", the resulting data are not scored as length polymorphisms, but instead as presence-absence polymorphisms.
- An earlier study using amplified fragment length polymorphism fingerprinting showed a close association of wisent and American bison and probably with yak, but noted that the interbreeding of Bovini species made determining relationships problematic.
- Two techniques for doing this are amplified fragment length polymorphism, which through comparing differences between various fragments in the sequence has enabled researchers to differentiate correctly between EU and U . S . isolates,
- Some of the methods used to study the genome or phylogenetics are RFLP, Amplified fragment length polymorphism ( AFLP ), RAPD, SSR . They can be used to create genetic maps of whatever organism is being studied.
- In the seminal 2001 paper, Wilding " et al " demonstrated, using amplified fragment length polymorphism, that the low shore M form of the species were divergent from the high shore H form at number of loci despite gene flow between the forms.
- It's difficult to see amplified fragment length polymorphisms in a sentence .
- The plants that form this species were previously thought to form part of the natural genetic diversity of " Arundinaria gigantea " ( Walt . ) Muhl ., but upon in depth analysis using modern phylogenetic methods based on morphology and amplified fragment length polymorphisms, the researchers determined that the canes form three species.
- Some of the molecular methods used in species identification are repetitive extragenic palindromic sequence-based PCR, ribotyping, pulsed field gel electrophoresis ( PFGE ), random amplified polymorphic DNA, amplified fragment length polymorphism ( AFLP ), restriction and sequence analysis of tRNA and 16S-23S rRNA gene spacers and amplified 16S ribosomal DNA restriction analysis ( ARDRA ).
- Analysis of the 16S rRNA gene sequence demonstrated that this species is a member of the " Lactobacillus plantarum " species group but further analysis demonstrated that it is possible to differentiate it from the nearest neighbors by means of DNA-DNA hybridization experiments, pheS sequence analysis, whole-cell protein electrophoresis, fluorescent amplified fragment length polymorphism analysis and biochemical characterization.
- The source is " A single domestication for potato based on multilocus amplified fragment length polymorphism genotyping " by David M . Spooner *, Karen McLean, Gavin Ramsay, Robbie Waugh, and Glenn J . Bryan, PNAS 2005 The discussion and other sources cited can be fully read [ http : / / en . wikipedia . org / wiki / User _ talk : Teberald here and here.
- Genetic confirmation of thsese four Chinese subspecies : Based on shell form, biogeographical and allozyme data, Davis et al . ( 1995 ) distinguished 3 subspecies of the " Oncomelania hupensis " in mainland China . separated the " Oncomelania hupensis guangxiensis " out from " Oncomelania hupensis tangi " based on allozymes and amplified fragment length polymorphism ( AFLP ), which was verified recently by Li et al . with internal transcribed spacer ( ITS ) and 16S fragments.
"amplified cactus" in a sentence, "amplified coefficient of eccentricity" in a sentence, "amplified conference" in a sentence, "amplified factor" in a sentence, "amplified fragment length polymorphism" in a sentence, "amplified gene" in a sentence, "amplified heart" in a sentence, "amplified instrument" in a sentence, "amplified interpretation" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define amplified fragment length polymorphisms in a sentence and how is the word amplified fragment length polymorphisms used in a sentence and examples? amplified fragment length polymorphisms造句, amplified fragment length polymorphisms造句, 用amplified fragment length polymorphisms造句, amplified fragment length polymorphisms meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.