amount in a sentence
- The federal law allowed the states a certain amount of discretion.
- It does not mean that the amount of payment is certain.
- In most cases, a minimal amount of evidence is required.
- Davis has accomplished a lot in a short amount of time.
- The Senate Finance Committee bill would cut about half that amount.
- Or spend an inordinate amount of time discussing tattoos and handguns.
- We play 36 holes in that amount of time at home.
- The amount of interest being charged by my bank was correct,
- Companies like MMM siphon enormous amounts of money from credulous people,
- Those measures require patience and generous amounts of caffeine to comprehend.
- It's difficult to see amount in a sentence .
- The boat planes easily and carries a generous amount of sail.
- Some of the remaining amount will go to performers as royalties.
- There are enormous amounts of disguised slack in the labor market.
- The average amount spent per minute is $ 1.33.
- Ltd ., Sydney, Australia, for an undisclosed amount.
- What President Milosevic has done amounts to an act of treachery,
- A great amount of money is spent on useless military equipment.
- For instance, Lincoln was given a tiny amount of brandy.
- And that would take an immeasurable and inexcusable amount of stupidity.
- They have sophisticated buyers who can buy substantial amounts of stock.
How can I put and write and define amount in a sentence
and how is the word amount used in a sentence and examples? 用amount造句
, amount meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.